CARING FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
Looking After Your Jewellery
All of the Thanks to Her jewellery is 925 sterling silver. To keep your jewellery looking beautiful we advise you to follow the care instructions below:
- When not being worn, we recommend that you store your jewellery in the box that it came in
- Ensure necklaces and bracelets are fastened to minimise the risk of tangling or scratching.
- Remove your jewellery before showering, bathing and always before swimming in chlorinated water or the sea.
- We advise keeping your jewellery out of direct sunlight & avoiding exposure to humidity and extreme conditions.
- Minimise contact with water, body lotions, perfumes, sun lotions and cleaning products as these may lead to tarnishing over time.
How to clean your jewellery
- To keep your jewellery sparkling, we advise using a jewellery polishing cloth, to gently rub your jewellery and remove any build-up of dirt.
If you have any further questions about caring for your jewellery, then please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org